Thursday, October 17, 2013

Free Makan :D

Thanks to my classmate, I could join the free lunch session which is a so called reward to my class for getting 100% pass in FA1. I'm also thankful to our FINANCIAL provider #SunwayTES

We went to Manhanttan Fish Market, and these are the pics taken as memory :D


From left : Shu Xuan & Yean Yee 

Ezra sitting like a boss


Wei Chee, Me with le puchong boys Oom & Shu Shi

"Dai Lou" Kenway and Christine in da pic!! :P

With the pretty girls <3 data-blogger-escaped-td="">
As usual, a group pic is taken :)

Spot my lecturer, Ms Yiong
p/s: she's cute, isn't she :D
Anddd, photo session continues after having our meals,


With Amyra and Maine <3 data-blogger-escaped-td="">

Another photo with le gurlz 

Selfiee pic took by Nisa 

This is just 60% of my class. Looking forward our next free makan session for FA2 which is a 100% (36 peepo) YAY!!! *crossfingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment