Thursday, April 10, 2014

10th April = Big Big Day :D

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to myself ~~~ happy birthday to me XD

Yea, nothing goes wrong with this post, it's my bday!! This year's bday is a special one, my classmates celebrated my bday at T.G.I.F #sunwaypyramid in conjunction of our free makan for 100% pass in MA2 exam. Of cuz, have to thank Mr Brien for paying the bill or else we gonna be the cleaner washing our plates in the kitchen.

These friends planned to surprise me but it actually turned up to be a little bit fail. Or maybe because i'm too clever to discover their secret plan?? *teehee* #beingperasanasusual #jkjk But after dinner, i went for 2nd round with'em at Tong Pak Fu, too tired so no picture is taken over there.



Pic of me having mee sua for lunch


Bday cake bought from SR


Me and my food


Hope all my bday wishes come true


Me and my pressies
p/s: 2 photobombs at the back :P


Puzzle b'day card
Thank you Xing Heng uncle for drawing me wearing sexy banana leaf bikini :D


Birthday card from Gennie and O2M


Bracelet from my lovely gals


Thank you for the gift,, you know who you are :D

Ohya, before uploading the group pics, let me show you a so-called most expensive b'day present, all the way from US. XD Since he kept emphasis that this is not a google image, i will just post and show you his photography skill :P

Captured by he himself during his NY vacation
TA DANGGG~~ here comes the group pics

Cheese ~~~


Girls Pic - One M'sia

We are the 6 sistas <3 forever

G4/G11 free makan group picta :D
p/s: spot Mr Brien
 Post numerous pictures to conclude my story about my happy day. CIAO~~ off to bed #tata





No comments:

Post a Comment