Tuesday, April 29, 2014

1//4 EDC ended

After 4 months of studying FFA, it has finally come to end and this also means that im going to have my finals soon in one month duration. Thank you so much Mr Jana a.k.a my husband (story behind this coming up soon) Sometimes, u do crack cold lame joke, tell motivational stories and most of all is that u will give us breaks whenever we asked for / we're tired.

GROUP PIC with G1
Take 1, Take 2, Take 3
We are flower girls and flower boys


* I was given the name of "Jana's wife" just simply because i have the same b'day as his wife. (10th April)

Promise me that you wont laugh at my lil confession over here. I just started to know my classmates, who have been in the same class since the v.first lesson, on the very last day of FFA class. I know it sounds ridiculous but i've tried really hard to rmb as many names as I could. It's quite fun to know their names from Jaclynn and Kai Xin somehow.

Once again, THANK YOU MR JANA!! #awesomelecturer 

No comments:

Post a Comment